Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Touch of Lace for Spring with #targetstyle

I'm back today with another great #targetstyle post for you ladies with a trend that I am sure you have noticed popping up at many retailers including Target this spring: lace!  This is not your grandma's lace... this lace is bold, it's fun and it's completely unconventional. Bright colors and bold statements are made with lace this spring and here I am featuring three fun ways to wear these lace pieces from Target.

Whenever I try out a new trend I like to pair it with something in my closet that is familiar to me. That way I don't feel like I am jumping into a complete unknown. I love, love my white jeans and they are the perfect backdrop for the lace trend. Since white jeans are so versatile you could easily pair them with either of these fun lace tops for breakfast out with the family, a casual Friday at the office or a Saturday running errands.

I love how each of these lace tops range in style from a little boho to preppy to totally classic.  So whatever your style is this spring... bright lace definitely has a spot in your wardrobe!  What do you think of the lace trend for spring? Is this a trend you are going to try? I totally recommend it!



It's time for springtime! Yay!

(disclosure: compensation was provided by target via glam media for this post. the opinions expressed herein are those of good life and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of target)



The TOP TEN countdown will continue tomorrow! I've got a good one for you!


 

site design by kiki co.