Thursday, March 21, 2013

TOP TEN for spring: gingham!

Here we are at number TEN!

Over the past few weeks I have rounded up the TOP TEN pieces to own for spring this season.  These trends are easy to wear, easy to style and easy to integrate into your lifestyle. If you are just checking out this list... here are the other nine:

florals | bright flats | relaxed chinos | metallic accessories | stripes | pastels | colorful handbags | eyelet | colored denim
The final piece is gingham... it's a classic pattern to have in your wardrobe all year long, but for spring I love the bright yellow, pinks and greens!  They are perfect for layering under a spring sweater or on their own. They offer a pop of color and texture to any look.  Here I picked my favorite pieces and gave a few examples on how to style them.  Check it out!  


(get the look above: shortsred gingham top, hat, necklace, bracelet, sandals)


(get the look above: pink gingham dress, swim top & bottom, sandals, sunglasses, iPhone cover, tote)



I hope you have enjoyed this series... I know it has helped me organize my (every growing) spring wish list.  What were your favorites? Is there one of these trends that is new to you that you may try? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

site design by kiki co.