Friday, March 15, 2013

TOP TEN for spring: colorful handbags!

You can instantly update your spring wardrobe with a colorful handbag this spring.  They are available in just about any color of the rainbow, at all price points and in tons of styles.  What I love about this trend is it takes your classic spring staples (think: white denim, striped top, simple tees) and instantly adds a little pizzazz to them!  I mean, how easy is that?

Here I chose my favorite styles and colors at all ranges of prices - then I paired them with the basics, because who doesn't love just pulling out their classic stand-bys from the closet each morning?



(get the look above: jeans, flats, top, necklacefloral tote)



Do you have a bright and bold handbag that you are going to be using this season? Or do you have your eye on a new one?  Do tell!




 

site design by kiki co.