Wednesday, March 20, 2013

my everyday style: the fail safe!

This little red blazer - that I almost didn't buy because it didn't seem very practical - has quickly become my fail safe. Whenever I don't know what to wear, I just work this into my outfit equation.  It's warm, it's bold and it goes with so much in my closet.  Sometimes the items that seem to be the least practical actually can be overly practical.  I don't know how that works out, but I sure wish I do.







Details:
Blazer, J.Crew (similar)
Gingham Top, Old Navy (c/o)
White Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Gloves, Target
Earrings, Baublebar
Flats, Gap (similar or similar)

PS! I am sure you have heard by now that Google Reader is on it's way out (sad face!) I have read blogs on GR for years, but Bloglovin' is the place to be these days! I just switched all my "to read" blogs over there this weekend and it's such an easy and simple interface! If you don't follow me on Bloglovin' or you don't read blogs in a reader, I highly suggest you do! It is so so easy. Click here

 

site design by kiki co.