Monday, November 12, 2012

a week's worth of outfits!

It's been a while since I've pulled an entire week of outfit inspiration together for you gals, right?  Since winter is knocking on our door here in the mid-west I am bundling up and layering a lot more than usual on an regular basis now.  I find that layering (while comfortable and stylish) can also get a little boring... often times I feel like I am grabbing the same chambray top to put under a sweater or jacket time after time.  And while work-horses in your closet are good to have on hand, I like to keep it fresh too.  Here I pulled together six looks - a few dressy, a few casual and a few in-between - that will hopefully make getting dressed a whole lot easier this week for you!

one: watch, blouse, cords, bracelets - top, middle, bottom, pumps



Are you ready for winter? Starting to dress like it already?


 

site design by kiki co.