Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3 ways to wear neon shorts...

I bought these shorts a few weeks back and then they sat in my closet (not a good sign, right?)... then fast forward to earlier this week when I was in the Gap and fell in love with these pants (here they are on me! they have a really comfy broken-in feel to them).  I had a lightbulb moment in the dressing room when I remembered "Hey I have a pair of neon shorts sitting at home just waiting to be worn!" - so I skipped out on the Gap pair (cute as they were) and decided to do a little brainstorming on the shorts I already owned...

Here are three fun ways to wear neon shorts (or hey, if you are a pants gal, swap out those adorable Gap neon pants for these shorts - also SUPER cute!)... the first is a simple summer look perfect for a weekend picnic, the second a little more dressed up and would be fun to wear on a date and the third is perfect for the day at the beach or for a day of boating!

(above: purse, belt, top, sandals, shorts)


(above: purse, t-shirt, braceletshorts, shoes - sequined sperry's? I die!, nail polish)

Would you wear neon bottoms (pants or shorts or skirt or jeans)? 
Watch for mine to show up here on the blog soon!

 

site design by kiki co.