Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spring Skin Survival Guide with Dove!

We all love when the temps start warming and the sun shows it's face more often than not... those are two things spring is great for!  But it's important to take active steps to maintain fresh and beautiful skin this time of year as well... who wants sweaty melt-downs, sun burns or to feel any less than their most beautiful self?

In partnership with Dove who just released the new Clear Tone Deodorant (perfect for avoiding the aforementioned meltdowns!) I am bringing you my top five spring survival tips to keep your skin looking, smelling and feeling it's best this season!  Don't leave home without these five essentials this spring!


As part of the DailyBuzz Style Program, I received free Clear Tone Deodorant and a stipend froDove for this post. However, my opinions are entirely my own.

 

site design by kiki co.