Wednesday, November 23, 2011

work it wednesday: TOMS!

A few weeks back a reader requested doing TOMS Shoes for a Work It Wednesday... and since I've been totally loving on them lately (and I have their new styles dancing in my head from the catalog I just received) I figured it would be fun to feature them today.

Plus, they are a great casual shoe for one of the most casual weekends of the year... right!?!? Slip on your TOMS post Thanksgiving meal for the trek home, or first thing Friday morning for your Black Friday escapades - either way they are comfy and stylish.  Plus, giving a pair of shoes to a child in need is always in style.  Here's how I would style up some TOMS this holiday season!





Now it's your turn! Link up with your Work it Wednesday looks...




 

site design by kiki co.