Monday, November 21, 2011

my outfit: yellow for fall!

As I mentioned on Friday, we hosted a little Thanksgiving feast here this past weekend.  I'm still feeling like there is pot to be stirred or a dish to wash - we literally cooked/baked/basted/ate all weekend long.  It was super fun though and the food was so good... it's hard to believe I have to turn around and do the whole thing again (well... only the eating part!) on Thursday.  But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.



Did you by chance get the TOMS catalog in the mail recently?  It is SO cute... I love catalogs (seems more personal than websites sometimes) and I loved reading the stories and seeing their new styles for winter.  (pink soles? sequins upon sequins? leopard wedges? yes, yes and yes!)

You know I've always been a fan and every time I watch those shoe-drop videos I am just balling (the ugly cry).  It's just such an amazing program.  I've decided it's my new life goal to go on a shoe drop.  I'm hoping to start researching if that is even possible soon... wouldn't that be amazing?!




Details:
Jacket, Lands End Canvas (courtesy of, a few years back) (it's THIS style, but yellow is n/a :( )
Vest, Gap (similar)
Green/Blue Striped Top, H&M
Blue Button Up, H&M
Jeans, Zara
Shoes, TOMS


 

site design by kiki co.