Friday, March 5, 2010

what to wear: kids!

I love pulling outfits together for little ones... and something about spring makes me think of babies (I'm sure nature is somehow involved with that). But these adorable outfits will have your babes looking sweet as can be this spring.

There is something just too cute about a little tyke in a one piece suit. I think it's the fact that you can only do it while they are small.
Gymboree at ShopStyle


This guy is ready to hit the boardwalk for some strolling and some ice cream. Haaaandsome!
Old Navy at ShopStyle


I adore these mary jane style Robeez. My kids wore these shoes as long as I could squeeze their feet in them. Best shoes EVER for kiddos.
Gymboree at ShopStyle


Wouldn't this outfit be adorable for baby pictures? I love the vest (does it come in my size???). My niece has these exact sunglasses and they are even cuter in person!
Old Navy at ShopStyle


Do you have any sweet little ones to buy for this spring?

 

site design by kiki co.