Monday, February 6, 2017

my everyday style: in the navy!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whenever I don't know what to wear I usually end up reaching for navy. And at this point in the winter, I pretty much never know what to wear.  I'm not only over cold days, but I'm pretty much OVER my entire winter wardrobe.  Don't you hate it when that happens? Coming up with new combinations and outfits each day that are both warm and stylish is getting harder and harder.

Lately I've been doing whatever I can to avoid winter coats, so multiple layers are necessary.  So here I layered two sweaters.... which is totally reasonable and not at all crazy. Right!?!? This cashmere sweater from Everlane is unbelievably warm and soft and it's the perfect layer under a cozy poncho instead of a winter coat.   Together they were a pretty cozy combo for a day of running errands and mom duty.








Outfit Details:
Cashmere Sweater - only $100!




 

site design by kiki co.