Thursday, April 16, 2015

my everyday style: warm weather accessories with Nordstrom Rack!

Now that spring has finally arrived (rejoice!) it's time to take a look at our accessory game.  As the weather warms so does my tendency in accessorizing my outfits. I like to break out light weight and simple accessories that feel as fresh as the spring air.  Cross body bags replace large cumbersome purses, delicate jewelry can finally show off a wrist or neck that's been covered all winter and a new pair of sunglasses is ALWAYS in order now that the gloomy cloudy winter is gone.

Today I am partnering with Nordstrom Rack to feature just a few of my favorite warm weather accessories from their amazing selection.  This cross body bag is perfect with dresses and shorts as the weather warms, this beautiful and delicate gold bracelet is the perfect addition to any spring look and I'm wearing these gold aviator sunglasses on repeat!  Nordstrom Rack has tons of accessories to keep you stylish for less this spring… and the best part is that you can shop it all online!  The selection is changing all the time, so there will always be a fresh selection. Read on for some of my favorite Nordstrom Rack finds…








Cross Body Bags (similar to shown)

Delicate Jewelry (Gorjana Bracelet Shown)

Sunglassess (similar to shown)

And also for a limited time they are stocked with tons of Kate Spade Saturday goodies… so hop on over! The deals are amazing!

Thank you to Shopstyle and Nordstrom Rack for sponsoring this post, all opinions are my own.




 

site design by kiki co.