Thursday, January 3, 2013

my everyday style: the nutcracker!

I'm a little late (obvs) on posting this outfit... the Sunday before Christmas day we went as a family to the Grand Rapids Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker. It was the first time I had ever been to the ballet or to see a production of The Nutcracker (yes, I was in fact just born yesterday). And it was delightful.  The kids really enjoyed it, we all got dressed up a touch and it was a fabulous start to the holidays.  I hope to carry on this tradition for years to come.   I wish I would have gotten pictures of the kids, they were dressed so prim and proper.

I thought my new red shoes were absolutely made for The Nutcracker, turns out I was right.  All in all, it was a good day.






Details: 
Coat, Tulle (c/o several years ago) (similar)
Leopard Sweater, JCrew (similar)
Pants, Old Navy

1 comment:

Wengie said...

Hi there,
How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
thank you.


 

site design by kelly christine studio