Monday, March 29, 2021

J.Crew Factory try on session!

 Today I have some fun J.Crew Factory finds. Fair warning: I got the sizing wrong on a few of the pieces so - grrrrrrrr - frustrating. But let my mistakes guide you! I'll make note of where I went wrong with sizing and hopefully it will make shopping for your correct size much easier for you. I chose just a few basics and right after I placed my order J.Crew Factory had a whole slew of new arrivals. So while I'm not featuring them here, be sure to check out the new arrivals too. I'm loving this eyelet dress is so pretty, this tiered sleeveless dress is darling, this simple t-shirt dress is an instant classic, this striped top is a great basic to have on hand for warmer weather and these linen pants look perfectly casual for spring and summer.

Let's take a look at some of my finds, even though the sizing was off on some of these they are so cute!

Sizing: In the past J.Crew Factory has run a little big, so I sized down on both, but they were both a little smaller than I would have liked. I went with an XS for the shorts and small for the top (wanting the top to be a little more oversized). I think a small bottom and medium top would've fit better.
Thoughts: Besides the fit I really love both these pieces. I am VERY here for a short sweatsuit for spring and chilly summer evenings. This is a look I really love. This navy color is so pretty too. Here in the photo it looks more bright blue, but in person it's a true navy.

Sizing: True to size, I went with my usual size.
Thoughts: If you love the classic J.Crew capri sandal - you will love this style. It has a little more padding in the footbed and TONS of color ways for a really great price.

Sizing: Again, thinking that J.Crew Factory runs a little big, I went for an XS in this size. It's too small on the chest and arms for my liking. So I would suggest true to size on this one!
Thoughts: This is such an easy everyday dress. I love the v-neck and midi length. It would work well with a denim jacket too for cooler days. Overall, just a really classic and simple closet staple for warmer months.


Sizing: I am in my usual size small here. And this fits perfectly. You could also go up a size for a more oversized fit.
Thoughts: This is such a great spring and summer basic. You can wear it with jeans, shorts or as a swim cover up. Or it layers great with blazers, cardigans or jackets. This is a true closet work-horse. I love simple tops like this for the warmer months.



 

site design by kiki co.