Wednesday, November 9, 2011

work it wednesday: maxis for fall/winter!

I used to think that maxi skirts and dresses were best suited for spring and summer... I don't really know what theory was supporting that though.  Recently I saw a gal while I was out and about wearing a maxi skirt with a bunch of cool weather wear layered over top and instantly fell in love with the look.  So here I experimented with the look a bit... here are three ways to wear a maxi skirt this fall or winter!

dressy for holiday parties...


boho chic for the weekends...

(above: skirt, sweater - a little spendy, but oh so gorgeous!, earrings, bracelet, wedges, purse)


simple and casual....


Now it's your turn!  Read the link up details here, snag a button and link up below! A few of you have asked if there are any specific guidelines to Work it Wednesday posts... the only thing I ask is that you show one wardrobe piece or style of your choice three ways (or more) and have a button on your site or blog post.  It's as easy - and fun! - as that...


 

site design by kiki co.