Monday, November 28, 2011

cloudy with a chance of sweaters!

I feel like every time I sit down to talk about clothing or outfits lately I always come back to the weather.  And while talking about the weather is so cliche - it also can not be avoided when talking about clothing or fashion in general.  Designers base their lines on the seasonal shifts and I clothe myself based on the weather predictions for the day or week.  It's inevitable.

We had a few mild days over the Thanksgiving break but it looks like that was the last of decent weather... it's going to be pretty chilly from here on out, like it or not.

So for this week I am forecasting cloudy with a chance of sweaters... and jeans.  My winter uniform.  Let me not mince words, this combo can get downright boring if you are not careful - so here is how I mix up the pairing to keep it fresh!




(above: ring, jeans, sweater, boots, clutch, earrings, bracelets: top & bottom)

How do you un-boring your sweaters!?!?

 

site design by kiki co.