Thursday, July 21, 2011

my outfit: dang it's hot.

What is there really to say? It's DAMN hot out there. But I'll take it over snow any day. (by the way... snow!?!?) I just hope you all are staying nice and cool.  My kids still think it's a good idea to play outside (wha!??!) - I however haven't even ventured to the pool lately.  A travesty. I know. (white whine as Jackie would say.) (sidenote - seriously check out white whine if you haven't already).


I have however been seriously rocking these leggings quite a bit (there are another pair of sweats that I can't seem to say no to... but I don't know if those are blog worthy).  My old pair was, well... old. And I just love how SUPER black this new pair is. Holla!


I wore this outfit all day around the house all day including: working, answering every demand from my children (well, not really, it just feels like it some days), playing WAY too much Just Dance for Wii with my 6 year old (hello! fun!) and putting my feet up with some magazines while the kids sweated it out in the yard.  I also ran to Walgreens, but that hardly counts. That place is just weird. (Am I the only one with a weird Walgreens in my 'hood?)


Then I made dinner from almost all farmers market goods (ohhhhhhh summer, how I love thee) and then caught up on sermons online because we've been skipping church all summer. Oops.


I don't know why I felt compelled to recount my day to you.  I told you I am bad at small talk.


Details:
T-shirt, Gap (similar)
Striped Button Up, H&M (similar)
Leggings, H&M (similar)
Watch, Michael Kors
Flats, Old Navy (similar)

Check out what's happening on my other blogs!


 

site design by kiki co.