Monday, January 11, 2010

my outfit: flowing stripes!

I am just LOVING this sweater from F21... It's definitely harks back to this sweater, but in a more sleek and flowing way. I can't decide if I feel like an Olsen twin or a mod 70's housewife wearing it. Either way... I like it. It's been getting serious play time in my wardrobe lately.





I love having sweaters like this in my closet that I can throw on over almost anything and feel cozy and chic at the same time.



Typical day around the house, Dentist Appointment
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind (similar)
T-Shirt, Target (similar)
Sweater, F21
Heart Necklace, Banana Republic (similar)
Bangle Bracelets, F21 (similar)
Boots, MICHAEL Michael Kors (similar)

11 comments:

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Love the look! It's like an updated and adorably chic Mrs. Roper from Three's Company! :)

Jess Constable said...

Love this look, and of course I'm excited to see stripes!

I'm so happy you are taking pictures of your outfits, they take your other Polyvore pics to a whole new level!

ms. less is always more said...

Ada-Marie - you hit the nail on the head, it is totally Mrs Roper! Love it! Ha!

Dobbygirl said...

Love the sweater - love the whole look! Fantastic!

paula said...

Love the sweater and the whole look. so cute.

Magchunk said...

Ooh I like it! I love that you're posting sources because I was going to ask where the boots were from!

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

I so love seeing your outfits! I think I live vicariously since my baby bump has kinda killed all sense of style I (barely) had! Maybe you could photoshop a bump, so I could envision the outfit a la preggo! ha!! ;)

ms. less is always more said...

MLPH/Alison, this would be a great sweater for maternity wear... just pair with a longer tee and maternity jeans!

Kotori said...

Jill, you always look so cute. Your outfits always inspire me... fashionable yet wearable for a mom... sometimes that can sometimes feel hard to accomplish. Loving this look!

LenkaLovee said...

i love that sweater! that style of sweaters is definitly a staple in my wardroble lately..it's great for layering. add a skinny belt and you got a gorgeous, yet comfy outfit! :)
oh i like the gold assecories in this outfit! cute! :)

Milly said...

nice sweater


 

site design by kelly christine studio