Thursday, December 10, 2009

my outfit: cozy grey sweater!

I've mentioned my love for this sweater here on the blog a few times... (here and here) so it's about time you see it in person, huh? I love that I can throw it over anything and it's warm and cozy and easy to move around in. Lately the low, deep pockets have been perfect to stuff with tissue as I chase my snot-nose kids around (such is this time of year). I also can't get enough of these destroyed skinny jeans. They have a bit of stretch and a hip yet relaxed feel to them that makes me want to wear them everyday! I just got them back from the tailor (got them hemmed) and they are just perfect with flats too.







Hanging out with the kids, Lunch with my Brother & Mom
Sweater, Forever 21
White Tee, J Crew
Bird Necklace, Forever 21
Jeans, Gap
Boots, Nine West

10 comments:

paula said...

I could live in that sweater every day. love the outfit.

PS~Erin said...

That is my kind of outfit! Love the sweater!

Heather said...

It's terrific! It looks so perfect for chilly days!

Jackie said...

so cozy and chic. LOVE those boots! And I feel ya on the pockets for tissue!

Liz said...

I didn't know it was so long! It looks super cozy, I want one! lizzypunch.blogspot.com

Magchunk said...

Cute! And sooo comfy looking. Wonder if I could get away with that at work? Hmm...

hopefuls #1 said...

First time commenter... I found your blog from I don't even know where... Oh Home Girl! That's where!

Anyway, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this sweater! I think that I need to make a trip to Forever 21 to remind myself how much I adore that store!!!

So freaking cute!!!

Boy Crazy said...

Gah!!! I want that necklace. WANT!!!

You are so cute. I love the pics of you. And those boots are great, too.

Rita Finn said...

Loving the outfit, which works so well on you!

Christina said...

looove the outfit! i need to get some boots like that.


 

site design by kelly christine studio