Wednesday, February 1, 2023

amazon finds: February!

 I'm back with another Amazon Finds post for you today! It's been a while since I've featured some of my favorite Amazon buys so I'm excited to share this batch with you. You can see all my past Amazon Finds posts here if you want MORE. I've said it before but I'm pretty picky about Amazon finds so when I share something here know that I LOVE it and highly recommend it. I know it can be tough to wade through what's quality or not on Amazon and I hope this helps, even if it's just a little bit. Let's take a look at this month's finds...


This month's Amazon Finds...

This fitted ribbed sweater top is a piece I've been looking for lately. I just wanted a simple fitted black top. It's 50/50 a sweater and a top, like a thin sweater. I love it paired with wide leg denim for a fresh silhouette for 2023. It runs a bit big, if you are between sizes you could consider going down a size. I went with my usual size small. (shown with jeans, I'm in my bigger size, and mules)

I've owned this boxy chunky knit cotton sweater for a while and when I was cleaning out my closet over the holiday break I found it wedged behind two other sweaters. It was a very pleasant surprise since this sweater is so soft and cozy and ALL COTTON! I went up a size for a more oversized fit, I'm in a size medium. There are a lot of color options too! (shown with jeans, I'm in my bigger size, and birks)

This reversible quilted fleece coat is a real find! It's quilted on one side and fleece on the other and it's fully reversible with buttons. It's quite warm and great for layering with sweaters for cold winter days. I'm in my usual size small, it runs a little big so you could go down a size too.

This black hooded sweatshirt is a dupe for a more expensive brand and it really is so nice in person! I originally ordered it in a size small and it was a touch too small for me, so I gave that one to my daughter and reordered this one in medium. It's super soft especially after washing it and I love it over workout outfits or just around the house. (shown with leggings, true to size, and sneakers, true to size)

Recent Amazon Bestsellers...

This all cotton sweater, I went up a size.
I just LOVE these leggings. True to size.



 

site design by kiki co.