Tuesday, November 15, 2022

bundle up looks!

 Hello COLD SNAP! It got really cold, really quickly where I live and it's officially winter friends (sad face). But there are plenty of cozy sweaters, hats, coats and scarves to keep us cozy and cute all winter long! Today I rounded up four cute and WARM looks for everyday wear that I hope you will love! From running errands, quick dog walks or weekend fun with the family hopefully this inspiration leaves you feeling warm and stylish for the colder months ahead.

(above) I own a previous version of this puffer coat and LOVE it. It's so warm! And short Uggs are my go-to these days with straight leg jeans. They work great together for staying warm!


(above) Cozy sweatshirts and cozy boots make for a great winter combo. I always like to have a scarf on hand to beat the chill the in the air.


(above) Stay warm and pulled together in this classic camel coat with Chelsea boots. These are another pair of boots that work great with straight leg pants.


(above) Sherpa lined sneakers?!? Um, YES PLEASE Santa! These would be perfect for quick dog walks or a little fresh air with the kiddos this winter.



 

site design by kiki co.