Friday, October 7, 2022

new arrivals I'm loving...

Today I rounded up some gorgeous new arrivals for fall in all my favorite colors and textures for cooler weather. The weather has definitely turned cooler here and I am loving all the sweaters and layers that this season is known for. Whether for everyday wear, the office or weekends hanging with the family today's round up has a little bit of something for everyone. I love this floral blouse either with jeans for the weekend or trousers for work. This sweater dress would be beautiful for church, family get togethers or a weekend date night. This camel shawl collar cardigan looks extra cozy and would be a perfect substitute for a jacket on cooler mornings. Small crossbody bags seem to be the IT bag this fall and this taupe crossbody bag and this woven crossbody bag are so beautiful. I've got this cream teddy coat on my wishlist this season, it looks so warm!



 

site design by kiki co.