Monday, October 24, 2022

12 basics for fall!

Do all the new fall trends have your head spinning a bit!?!? If so, I am right there with you. I love a trend, I love all the new new, but some of the trends this fall are just NOT for me. The best part about trends? They are optional! If you don't like them... just pass. 

And even better news!?!? The classics NEVER go out of style. Blazers, loafers, blouses and cable knits will ALWAYS be a favorite of mine and while this season is trend heavy, the classics are always a safe and comfortable and CHIC place to land for any season. Today I pulled together 12 fall classics that are great basics to have on hand to mix and match all season. This fall I'm really focusing on pieces like these. Some new, but many old favorites that I have worn for multiple seasons and still love. That's why I love the basics... I seem to own them forever and they never go out of style. 



 

site design by kiki co.