Wednesday, September 21, 2022

shopbop sale!

 The Shopbop buy more, save more sale ends TOMORROW! This sale happens only a few (maybe 2?!?!) times a year and it's such a good sale to shop! Brands and items that rarely go on sale are up to 25% off during this sale and it's a popular sale to shop to sizes go quickly. Today I am rounding up some NEW items that are catching my eye in the sale, but I'll link some old favorites too...

It's a great time to stock up for fall on super cozy pieces. One of my favorite things to shop for this sale is jeans... there are a few brands I love that NEVER go on sale but they do for this event, so it's a great time to shop. 

Some items I already own from this sale are: 

- these black jeans are incredibly flattering (I went with my bigger size)

- these straight leg jeans are perfectly stretchy (I went with my bigger size)

- these distressed jeans are my most worn jeans by far (I went with my bigger size)

- this sweater pullover is a long time favorite (I went down a size)

- these loafers are so classic and comfortable (true to size)

 - this woven tote which I adore





 

site design by kiki co.