Friday, September 30, 2022

loving lately: September

I'm not exactly sure how we are at the end of September already, wow, where did this month go? But alas, here we are. It's been a busy and full month and as far as shopping I stocked up on fall basics like sweaters, jackets and a new pair of jeans. I also did a HUGE closet clean out that included taking out all my winter items and sorting through those as well as summer items before packing them away. It felt SO good to clean out some of the old and donate or consign and then make room for a few new pieces while also unpacking favorites from previous seasons. 

Every month I round up some favorite purchases from the past month and September had a lot of instant favorites and many pieces that are already heavy in the rotation. Some items are low stock so I linked to several retailers. Let's take a look...


cardigan shop here or here (true to size), jeans (I went with my smaller size), headband, birkenstock clogs shop here, here, here or here, ribbed half zip sweatshirt shop here or here (runs big, I went down a size), button front fleece jacket shop here or here (I went down a size), grey sweater shop here or here (I went up a size for a roomier fit), fleece half zip shop here or here (true to size)



 

site design by kiki co.