Wednesday, August 31, 2022

loving lately: august 2022!

 It's time to chat about August purchases that I loved... August was all about adding transitional pieces to my closet alongside adding a few new fall items as well.  This month I focused on building blocks for my wardrobe like new denim styles (I can't get enough of the wide leg denim trend) and simple essentials like some chambray pieces which are so easy to wear and mix and match. I also got some new shoes that I am very excited about and what says back-to-school season better than some new shoes? I was also very excited to add this quilted jacket to my coat and jacket line up after having bought it in brown last fall. It was an instant classic and it will make cooler days much happier this fall. 

floral top (true to size), chambray dress (true to size), chambray top (runs oversized), wide leg jeans (I went with my bigger size), loafers (runs big, I went with my smaller size), patch pocket wide leg pants (I went with my bigger size), woven mules (true to size), quilted jacket (runs big, I went down a size)

 

site design by kiki co.