Monday, May 30, 2022

loving lately: May 2022!

Today I'm rounding up my favorite purchases from May... I mostly went with easy basics this month for warmer days. Tanks and other basics that can be dressed up or down... I rounded up sizing info for all the pieces below!

black ruffle tank dress - runs true to size, review say it's see through, but I don't think it's a problem.

white necklace - great for layering! I love wearing mine with a coin necklace

bikini top & bottom - true to size and SO comfy! I just adore this unique super stretchy fabric

tiered skirt - runs big, I went down a size. This is SO fun and twirly for summer.

black tank - true to size, great for layering or on it's own for hot days

white tank - love the buttons, runs a bit big, but I went with my usual size small

blue sweater - true to size, the colors are SO pretty in person

sneakers - these run a touch big, I'm between a 6.5/7 in shoes and went with a 6.5



 

site design by kiki co.