Friday, January 14, 2022

Instagram lately!

 Today I've got a round up of inspiration from Instagram lately... I love pulling these posts together to see all the recent looks in one place. It makes for such good inspiration for daily outfits, especially this time of year when it's so cold and it's difficult to feel inspired. 

I've really been trying to get dressed everyday even with the bad weather we have had that has kept us mostly home and indoors. It helps my mental attitude to get ready and be dressed everyday. Plus, let's be honest, it makes slipping into pjs or sweats at the end of the day that much more of a prize! 

Hopefully some of these looks inspire you this month...

(above) Sneakers and a puff sleeve sweatshirt are a great everyday look for keeping it casual but feeling pulled together.

(above) I'm loving blue hues for winter because they work so well right now and will work for spring too. It's such a versatile color.

(above) Both of these Amazon sweaters have been two of my favorites this season. They are SO pretty and high quality in person. 
Shop the look: cable knit sweater (this sweater is mens, I got my usual size for an oversized fit), striped sweater (I went up a size), light jeans, dark jeans, clogs, similar leopard shoes

(above) I can't resist a half zip fleece this time of year. Perfect for wearing around the house on ultra cold days or with layers for running errands on milder days. This one is so soft and affordable too!

(above) This super affordable cashmere is on serious repeat lately. The price is SO good and the quality is great. It's actually one of the thicker cashmere sweaters I own. This sweater makes any outfit feel instantly pulled together.
Shop the look: jeans, sweater (true to size), loafers

(above) Anyone else on a daily sweater and jean rotation? I mean, I LOVE sweaters. And I'm not even sick of them (yet) this winter! These are some of my favorites!
Shop the look: 



 

site design by kiki co.