Sunday, January 16, 2022

everlane favorites!

Today I am rounding up TONS of my Everlane favorites... from sweater to tees to leggings I just love Everlane's simple and classic wardrobe basics.  There is a balance of some investment pieces with some really affordable pieces here and all of them are super high quality. I've owned some of these Everlane pieces for many years and some are newer to me. I'm always impressed by Everlane's quality and that their pieces never seem to go out of style. 

For 24 hours only they have 25% off regular priced items sitewide... they RARELY do sales like this. I think the last one was 2 years ago! So super rare and it's a great time to invest in some really quality basics for your closet that will last for many, many seasons to come. Let's take a look at some of my long time favorites...

24/7 leggings (true to size)cashmere waffle knit mock neck (true to size), striped polo collar sweater, black smocked dress, camel mock neck cashmere (true to size), cashmere crewneck (true to size, I went up a size for a roomier fit), half zip sweatshirt (true to size), turtleneck sweatshirt (true to size), black t-shirt (fits oversized, I went with my usual size), sneakers (runs big, I went down a half size), cross sandals (true to size), black Chelsea boots (true to size), striped top


Here are three head to toe outfits I recently styled with the new Everlane leggings (which I can not recommend enough, btw) if you are looking for outfit inspiration!

(above) Shop the look: jacket (runs big, I went down a size), sweater (I went up a size for a roomier fit), leggings (true to size), boots (true to size)

(above) Shop the look: blue top (true to size), sweater (runs a little small), leggings (true to size), sneakers (run big, I went down a half size)

(above) Shop the look: tee (runs oversized, I'm in my usual size), sweater (runs oversized, I went down a size), leggings (true to size), sneakers (runs big, I went down a half size)



 

site design by kiki co.