Wednesday, January 12, 2022

new arrivals I'm loving!

 I love the promise of a fresh start that January offers. I usually forget that it can also be a long and arduous month battling winter weather at it's worst. And it's been bad. Window shopping with spring in mind is a favorite activity this month to combat the winter blues... or at least it helps a little! 

I love finding items that feel FRESH this time of year and hint at spring but that also work for NOW. Soft hues that work on their own or layered are what I have my eye on. Soft and inviting pieces that are a little brighter than the usual fall and winter wear are just what I am craving right now. Here are some GORGEOUS new arrivals with just that mood in mind.



pink half sleeve sweatshirt, space dyed sweater, girl jeans, heart necklace, sneakerstan loafers,  white blouse, quilted coat, brown button cardigan, ribbed turtleneck sweater, gingham tote, velvet headband, frayed hem jeans



 

site design by kiki co.