Wednesday, November 17, 2021

wear to where: Thanksgiving!

 Thanksgiving is only a week away! I'm so excited for this holiday this year, not sure why... maybe the mashed potatoes have something to do with it? But seriously I always love Thanksgiving and usually our family is traveling but we decided to stay home this year and I am SO looking forward to a cozy weekend at home with TONS of good food and just lots of relaxing down time. 

Whether you are staying home, traveling to see family, attending a Friends-giving, ordering a meal to-go or cooking in the kitchen all day - you deserve a gorgeous outfit to celebrate this year! (In my opinion.) I've got a little something for everyone here with cozy pieces for a day at home with the family or something a little dressier if that is what you are looking forward to as well. I hope you enjoy this inspiration!

I love a sweater and denim combo and with a plaid scarf this look is perfectly festive and festive for the main event!

A gorgeous floral blouse is what I am craving for this holiday celebration! So pretty and feminine. I love it with tall boots and a gorgeous necklace set.

Sweater dresses are so popular right now and this looks perfectly pulled together and also VERY comfortable after a big meal. 


An oversized sweater and your favorite pairs of jeans is a classic combo for family time!



 

site design by kiki co.