Tuesday, November 16, 2021

old navy finds for winter!

 I've got some really fun finds from Old Navy today for you all. I always love their festive holiday inspired pieces and winter items this time of year. From cozy coats to fair isle and plaid they have SO many cute options right now... let's take a look at some of the fun items I found!

Sizing: True to size, I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I absolutely LOVE this sweater. I'm a sucker for fair isle and this one is so pretty. It's very soft to the touch, no wool or itch at all. I love it with jeans and flats for everyday wear, but it would be very fun with a festive skirt and heels for a holiday party too!

Shown with: jeans, flats

puffer coat (above)
Sizing: I went down a size to XS. This coat runs big.
Thoughts: I love a cozy puffer for winter. I like that this one is a little more trendy with the cropped cut and this brown color is so popular right now. This coat is super cozy!

Shown with: jeansflats

plaid shirt (above)
Sizing: True to size. I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: If you love a holiday plaid, you will love this top! It's so classic! It's a nice soft flannel that isn't too thick, so it's also super flattering. I love the cream and brown tones in this one.

Shown with: jeansflats

puffer coat (above)
Sizing: Runs big, I went down a size.
Thoughts: This coat is SO good in person. It looks so much more expensive than it is! I love that it has both a zipper and snaps and has a fun double breasted cut. It also has fleece lined pockets - so dreamy!

Shown with: jeansflats

Sizing: I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is the same style as the first fair isle sweater with a different pattern. This is so gorgeous in person! I love that it works for everyday wear or can be dressed up for the holidays too. I would pair it with a fun sequin skirt or pleated skirt and a bright red lip.

Shown with: jeansflats

Sizing: I went up a size to medium. 
Thoughts: I can't remember why I ordered it bigger than I usual order, but I actually love it nice and big. It's super soft and a nice weight. This will be getting lots of wear, I can tell already!




 

site design by kiki co.