Monday, November 15, 2021

Best of Black Friday Sales... part 1!

Today I'm starting my Black Friday coverage... the sales are EARLY and plentiful. I used to do just ONE big Black Friday post but with all the changes the retail industry has seen in the past years, this year will be different. I'll cover sales as they pop up here over the next two weeks. Sales are definitely starting much earlier than in years past, so get ready to shop! So check back often for my top picks for sales! 

Let's take a look at the newest sales for today!

J.Crew is 40% off (almost) sitewide - this sale ends today, likely to be replaced by another promo in the days to come. But it's impossible to say if the deal will be better or the same, or even not as good. 40% off at J.Crew is a great deal in my opinion.

Beautycounter launches their Black Friday deal today with 15% off sitewide (20% off if you are a new client, use code: CLEANFORALL20) and FREE SHIPPING over $50. Beautycounter rarely has sitewide promo deals, so now is the time to shop for new skincare or stock up on gifts.

Anthropologie has up to 30% off select home items and their candles and gifts items are some of my favorite to give this season. 

Nordstrom has some great markdowns for their early Black Friday deals including cashmere, shoes and lots of giftable items.




 

site design by kiki co.