Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Shopbop buy more, save more sale!

 It's the Shopbop BUY MORE, SAVE MORE SALE! This sale only comes around two times a year and it's a great time to stock up on classic wardrobe staples that never go on sale. In years past I've invested in some great basics during this sale and these are the pieces that I own and love seemingly forever. While Shopbop has tons of fun super trendy pieces too, I always try to focus on the evergreen pieces that will work for multiple seasons and many years. Some of my long time favorites that are in the sale this year are these jeans (I wear them the most out of all the pairs I own), these loafers, and this sweater (pricey, but I've had mine for like 4 years!). I also get so many compliments on these sunglasses (great price!) and these jeans are so classic.

For this sale I snagged these jeans, this very popular sweatshirt and this stripe lounge set top & bottom that I can't wait to try. Happy shopping!  

(also note: Shopbop uses very tall models... so these jeans aren't as short as they look on regular heigh women)

distressed Agolde jeanslight distressed Agolde jeansblue straight jeanssunglassesottoman tunic sweaterbrown loafersblack loaferspuff sleeve sweatshirtstripe lounge set top & bottomveja sneakershalf zip sweatshirtwoven crossbody bagwhite sneakerspuffer tote bag


 

site design by kiki co.