Monday, September 13, 2021

target try on session!

Today I have some VERY fun finds from Target! They are super affordable, classic pieces for fall and I'm always inspired by the quality of Target for the money. All of these pieces are under $30 and most of them are only $20 so there are some seriously great prices here. I'm excited to show them to you... let's get to the fun...



puff sleeve sweater (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: If you want some 90s DRAMA for your closet this fall, this amazing puff sleeve sweater is it. The knit is very soft with no itch and the puff sleeves are incredible. 

Shop the look: jeans, clogs



camel crewneck sweater (above & below)
Sizing: I went up a size in this top for some extra room. I'm in size medium.
Thoughts: This is my favorite piece from the haul. It's simple but super wearable. It's the type of piece you just grab for again and again. It's a nice light weight sweater so if you live in a spot where it's warmer, this is a great option and it's also great for layering with a jacket or blazer. 

Shop the look: jeans, slides



striped oversized sweater (above & below)
Sizing: Runs a little oversized. I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: If you love a longer tunic length sweater this is a great option. It's going to be great with leggings this fall and winter. The color and delicate stripe is just perfection on this.

Shop the look: jeans, loafers




brown ribbed ottoman top (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I went up a size to medium and it's quite large.
Thoughts: This top is a real winner. It's a thick t-shirt type fabric with ribbing. It's so soft and the perfect athleisure piece for all. This color is a rosey or mauvey brown that is so pretty in person. 

Shop the look: joggers



lounge leggings (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, I'm in my usual size small. These have a very high waist.
Thoughts: I'm allllll about stocking up on lounge wear for winter. these are so soft and I love the slit detail at the ankle. 

Shop the look: sweatshirt



leather leggings (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I'm in my usual size small. The waistband is black and extra stretchy for a perfect fit, so you would want to wear these with a longer top to cover the black elastic.
Thoughts: I recently took a risk on these. I mean, leather leggings are always a little risky with fit and look. I'm so glad I did... these are INCREDIBLE in person. They look much more expensive than their price tag and are so cute in person. They are also very soft and stretchy so they are incredibly comfortable. 

Shop the look: sweaterloafers






 

site design by kiki co.