Wednesday, September 8, 2021

quince try on session!

Instagram sure has my number these days... I get fed the BEST ads. Is that weird? I feel like I'm always getting ads that totally appeal to me. What a time to be alive!

Today I'm featuring a brand that I saw ads for time after time and finally I caved. This brand claimed to have the same quality of Everlane and Jenni Kayne, but for half the price. Um, count me in! I tried four of their gorgeous sweaters and I was completely blown away by the quality and the prices. They also have free returns for one year and tons of selection. Not only do they have sweaters, but tons of other pieces and even home items too... so I highly recommend checking out their website. These four sweaters from Quince are just stunning. I'm so glad I tried them!

Let's take a look at the pieces! 


Sizing: True to size, I went with my usual size small.
Thoughts: Alpaca is so beautiful and lightweight while also being very warm. I love the half zip on this sweater which is right on trend while also being super classic. This piece will layer beautifully with jackets this fall and winter zipped up or unzipped. I love that this piece can be dressed up or down too. It would be fun in an athleisure look with joggers too. 

Shown with: jeans, loafers



Sizing: I went up a size to medium. It runs true to size, but fitted. I did a medium for more room.
Thoughts: This is an INSTANT favorite. Incredibly soft and thick cashmere for a crazy, crazy low price. I'm obsessed. This sweater is unbelievably beautiful for this price. I'm gushing. It's just too good. It's also available in lots of colors.

Shown with: jeansloafers



Sizing: One size fits most. I would say this fits like a medium.
Thoughts: Another instant favorite. This piece is gorgeous with the dolman sleeves with it more fitted on the forearm. I can't even handle how gorgeous this is. Wow!

Shown with: jeansloafers



Sizing: This sweater runs small, I went up a size to medium and I am glad I did, it's also a little cropped.
Thoughts: Wow. I know I'm gushing but this is another instant favorite. I love that it has some sweatshirt details like the raglan sleeves and the v detail at the neck for a casual feel juxtaposed to the gorgeous cashmere fabric. It's another piece you can easily dress up or down. 

Shown with: jeansloafers




 

site design by kiki co.