Monday, September 20, 2021

favorite Amazon sweaters!

 Today I've got a round up of some sweaters that I just LOVE from Amazon from previous seasons that are BACK in stock! I was recently organizing sweaters and pulling out some fall and winter pieces from their storage and when I pulled out these Amazon sweaters I fell in love with them all over again. They are classics!  They are also super affordable and have held up well over multiple seasons so it's worth featuring them again here.

If you want to see more of my Amazon favorites from the archives... click HERE. Let's take a look at the sweaters and some outfits... 


(above & below) striped sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I just love the gold button detail on the neck (hard to see here, but check out the website) and the bold stripes that are so classic and very on trend for fall. This sweater looks so cute layered with a jacket!
Shop the look: striped sweater, jacket (runs big, I went down a size), jeans, sneakers, bag is Polene




Sizing: Runs big, I went down to an XS.
Thoughts: This is such a favorite and for many seasons. I think this one is maybe 3 years old. It's perfectly oversized and super warm and great for cool days. I love this one with leggings, today I paired it with jeans - both work!



Sizing: Runs big, I went with a small for this one. (it's the same sweater as above in a different color & size)
Thoughts: Loved it so much I bough it twice! I will admit the black one definitely shows dog hair worse (ugh, that's life) it's also one of my favorites. Perfectly oversized and slouchy for fall and winter. This is another one that works great with leggings.
Shop the look: black mockneck cozy sweater, jacket (color is walnut, looks darker online), jeans, loafers




(above & below) cream ribbed turtleneck
Sizing: Runs big, I'm in an XS.
Thoughts: This is another one that is great with leggings. I love the ribbed fabric and drapey look to it. I will say this one does not look anything like the photo online, so keep that in mind. This one works really well with leggings, it's so perfectly oversized.
Shop the look: cream ribbed turtleneck, jacket, jeans (or similar with more sizes available), loafers




Sizing: Runs big, I went down a size to XS and it's still nicely oversized.
Thoughts: This sweater is similar to a popular Free People sweater and is a great option at a lower price point. I love the timeless Holly Golightly vibe of it... especially with jeans and flats.





 

site design by kiki co.