Monday, August 30, 2021

Nordstrom try on session!

Today I have some great transitional fall pieces from Nordstrom. I'm REALLY excited to share these pieces with you and I'm even more excited for cooler weather so I can start wearing them. We have had a scorcher of the end of the summer but hopefully with the arrival of September we will start to see cooler temps coming. I never want to hurry away the summer but I'm definitely ready for a fresh start with my outfits. Let's take a look at some of these super fresh pieces for fall...


(above & below) striped rollneck sweater
Sizing: This sweater runs small. I originally ordered a size small and then went back for the medium. This sweater is slightly cropped.
Thoughts: This sweater is definitely an investment piece. I literally "ohhed and ahhhed" when I first saw it. Love at first sight. It's incredibly soft and cozy with no itch. There are some gorgeous alternative colorways available too. I'm a big fan.
Shown with: jeans



(above & below) black shelf bra tank
Sizing: I went with a size medium for this piece by using the size guide. 
Thoughts: These shelf bra tanks were everywhere like 10 years ago and I haven't seen them around in a while. This fabric is super soft and flattering and I love that it works like a body suit under cardigans, blazers, sweatshirts, etc. This is a great fall staple for layering. 
Shown with: jeans, cardigan, mules



(above & below) sweater pants & sweater top
Sizing: The top runs big, I went down a size to XS. The bottoms are true to size and slightly cropped, I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I just LOVE a lounge set. This is my first *sweater* lounge set. It's SO soft and cozy and is listed as 'hand wash' but I think it would do fine on the delicate cycle in the wash. This set is just gorgeous though, incredibly soft and cozy and I love that it's a bit elevated too. Perfect for around the house on weekends, running carpool or even brunching in style. These matching sets are going to be super on trend for fall. 
Shown with: slides



(above & below) thermal top
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small. You could go up a size for a roomier fit.
Thoughts: Who doesn't love a cozy thermal top? This one is super soft and is making me very exciting for cozy fall weekends. It's got a tulip hem that work great with leggings. I paired it with joggers for a casual off duty look - these are one of my favorite joggers!
Shown with: joggersslides



(above & below) cream cardigan
Sizing: This cardigan runs big. I went down a size to XS. 
Thoughts: This is another super cozy piece with NO ITCH. It's so soft and another piece that is making me so excited for a little chill in the air. It's a great transitional piece to wear with a tank or tee this fall. Every Free People sweater I've ever bought has become an instant classic. I've invested in a few FP sweaters over the years and I still own so many from years ago that I love. 
Shown with: tankjeans, similar sneakers



(above & below) sherpa mules
Sizing: True to size. 
Thoughts: Sherpa mules are a super hot trend this fall and this is a great affordable pair (I've seen some pairs for crazy expensive). They work great with jeans and sweaters for fall and are a fun trend I'm exited to experiment with. I also wanted to highlight that this sweater and jeans from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are back in stock. I highly recommend BOTH. I've been wearing these jeans all summer and this sweater is patiently waiting (or not) in my closet for cooler temps.




 

site design by kiki co.