Tuesday, August 10, 2021

July Bestsellers!

 August is in full swing and I almost forgot to round up the bestsellers for July! These items are the ones YOU ALL loved the most for the month of July. Many of them are NSale finds and sold out so I will link directly to them if you want to check for restocks (I will keep an eye on them too) and then also try to link similar items.



(above) By far the bestseller for the month was these jeans which are sadly out of stock now or on some days very limited stock, I'll watch for restocks but THIS pair is very similar. I went with my bigger size since this brand tends to run a little small for me.


(above) This sweater was another huge fan favorite - also for very good reason! It's super soft and I love the boxy fit and funnel neck. I originally bought it in an XS (shown here) but ended up returning it for a small which is just slightly roomier. I can NOT wait for cool weather to wear this cozy piece!


(above) This sweater was another favorite during the NSale and it's another one I personally love and can't wait to wear. It's affordable, super soft and such a classic. I went with down a size in this sweater since it does run a little big.


(above) These True & Co bras are always making the bestseller list! You all love them and I do too... so comfortable, thrown them in the wash (no delicate cycle necessary) and you can buy the original (on the left) OR the less expensive Target version (on the right), so there is one for every budget! I also have my eye on this one and will be snagging it soon - I'm patiently waiting for it to restock in my size.


(above) This cashmere scarf is from the NSale 3 or 4 years ago. It's such a classic and so beautiful for fall and winter. I also like to travel with a cashmere scarf any time of year for cold cars or planes. I get cold so easy and this keeps me the perfect temperature.







 

site design by kiki co.