Thursday, June 17, 2021

Old Navy summer finds!

Today I have SO many fun finds from Old Navy! I think you all will really enjoy these finds - or I hope you do! I especially love Old Navy in the spring and summer because I feel like their pieces are so fun, a touch trendy and they just do warm weather clothing SO well. Summer is a great time to add a few fun or trendy pieces to your closet and these pieces are super budget friendly as well.  Let's take a look...

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I wore this straight out of the box and have worn it a few times since then. It's super soft and lightweight and perfect with shorts or jeans for summer. The pink stripes are JUST RIGHT.

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: I LOVE this dress but this color is just wrong for me, I keep trying this color and I want it work so bad but I feel like it's just weird with my skintone. There are a few other colors available so I might try it one of those instead. But this fabric is a dream... the linen blend is perfectly drapey and doesn't cling.

Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This dress is perfectly casual in soft white cotton. I just LOVE the smocked details which makes it super comfortable. This would be adorable with denim jacket for date night or as a swim cover up or simple dress for around the house.

Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is a GREAT top for those super hot summer days. It's perfectly lightweight and the ties at the shoulder are just SO cute. The straps are sewn together, so they won't come undone if the ties come loose, fyi. 

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is by far one of my favorite from the bunch here. It's SO pretty in person and hard to believe it's such a budget find. This is just GORGEOUS for summer. I can't wait to wear it!

(above) tank dress
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is SO cute. The color is really hard to capture (or it was the day I took these photos) but if you look online that is a very true representation. (color is 'warm hickory') I love simple dresses like these for around the house, over swim or for errands.


Sizing: I'm in my usual size small in both pieces. True to size.
Thoughts: This fabric is so soft like a beach towel. I am loving these two piece sets this summer. They are great around the house or for running errands. This navy is so pretty and what a fun set for summer.

Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This. Is. So. Good. It looks like it keeps going in and out of stock - for good reason, it's so cute! So if it's sold out, I will watch for restocks, Old Navy is usually good about restocking items.  It's also available in solid navy - so pretty - here! This dress is perfectly lightweight, fits like a dream and honestly the fabric feels SO much more expensive that it is. I'm packing this in my summer vacation suitcase FOR SURE.

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: These tees are so good. I ordered quite a few. They wash well and I love that with the linen blend they look a touch dressier. They drape so well!



 

site design by kiki co.