Thursday, June 10, 2021

LOFT summer finds!

 This is a rare afternoon post, but it looks like LOFT is having a big sale that ends at midnight tonight so I thought I would squeeze in a quick post. LOFT has tons of sales, so I'm sure another one will come around but all these items are 40% off right now, so I couldn't resist! I seriously loved EACH and every one of these pieces, which is rare for a try-on post! There are SO many great summer pieces here that are mom-friendly for warm days out and about or just days spent at home this summer. Let's take a look at the pieces...

Sizing: Shorts run big, I went down a size to XS. Sweatshirt runs a little big, I'm in my usual size small for an oversized fit.
Thoughts: This is a summer take on the classic Lou & Grey sweatsuit with a little lighter weight fabric. I just LOVE this set. It's perfect for hot days around the house in the AC or to slip on in the evening after a super warm day running errands, at the pool, or just hanging out with the family.

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This dress has small shoulder pads and a boxy cut. It's super soft fabric and just a great everyday dress. It's hip and cute without being fussy or overly complicated.

Shown with: tote, sandals

Sizing: Shorts are true to size, I went with my usual size small. Tank is true to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: If you buy ONE thing from this try on session, make it these shorts. SUPER lightweight and soft and ultra flattering. I just love this style of easy shorts for summer. They work well with a t-shirt, sweatshirt, tank or even as a swim cover up. This crewneck tank is another winner! I love the thicker fabric so it's not see through and this gorgeous purple-ish/brown-ish color is a fun new neutral for summer.

white dress (above)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This dress is GORGEOUS! It's a creamy, almost stone colored white with tiers and ruching at the shoulders. It's fully lined so it can be dressed up or down. It's REALLY pretty in person!

Shown with: sandals

Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: Okay this is the ULTIMATE 'mom dress' for summer. It's super soft very lightweight sweatshirt material. The tank sleeve and tie waist make it super flattering and perfectly casual for everyday wear. Another BIG winner here!

Shown with: slides



 

site design by kiki co.