Friday, March 19, 2021

sandals I'm loving for spring & summer!

 There is nothing like that feeling when sandal weather hits! I'm still waiting patiently for it... but when it arrives I will be ready. Today I am rounding up the sandals I am most excited to wear this spring. Some are new arrivals and a few are favorites from previous seasons.


top row, from left: 
birkenstocks, these big buckle Birks were my most worn pair last summer by far. They take a little breaking in because the leather is quite stiff at first but they are worth it. They are so comfortable to wear and I love the big gold buckles. (true to size)

pale pink jelly sandals, don't sound the alarms because these are jelly sandals. Trust me... they are SUPER comfortable and flexible and the slim design is very flattering on the foot. I took a chance on these because of some of the amazing reviews they got and I don't regret it. They are so cute! (these run big, I'm between a 6.5/7 and went with the 6)

leather double strap sandals, this are a great affordable pair of sandals that are real leather. They stretch on the sides and I love this classic brown leather. These will be perfect with jeans or dresses this spring and summer. (true to size)

bottom row, from left: 
black woven slides, I love a slide sandal. This pair has a little extra padding in the sole (much appreciated) and the woven leather detail is so pretty. This pair will be super versatile with dresses, jeans or shorts! (true to size)

padded leather slides, these are the IT shoe this spring and for good reason. They are super comfortable and work great with atheisure looks instead of sneakers for warmer days. They are sold out or backordered at lots of places but I found some here, here, here, here and here. (true to size)

gold slide sandals, these are a few years old and I actually own them in two colors, gold and brown. They are a great price for real leather and have a super classic look. This pair gets a ton of wear during the warmer months. (true to size)



 

site design by kiki co.