Thursday, February 4, 2021

Valentines Gift Ideas

Valentine's is one of my FAVORITE holidays. It's so fun to celebrate with my husband and kids and we usually keep it low-key and family friendly. We love to order pizza or make pizza and I'll usually pick up a few small items to gift them and we always pig out on cookies and candy - it's definitely a "sweet" and fun holiday in our house. It's a great time to gift something sweet to loved ones too! Today I'm rounding up some fun Valentine's gift ideas - it's the perfect inspiration to send to your husband for gift ideas (wink, wink) or heck, just snag something special for yourself! Plus, there are some great gift ideas for the guys - all recommendations straight from my husband of things he loves or has on his wishlist.



for her: 

robe, a robe is always a good gift in my opinion!

diptyque candle, this is my favorite candle in limited edition packaging. So cute!

pink cross body bag, pink is always a good idea!

heart sweatshirt, perfect for lounging in this winter!

heart necklace, such a classic! 

barefoot dreams blanket, I'm obsessed with BD blankets and this one is on sale!

lip gloss duo, these are my favorite lip glosses and are great for gifting friends, BFFs or teens/tweens!

for him: 

joggers, my husband LOVES these and I love that they are casual but don't look sloppy

cashmere sweater, a true classic. My husband has a few of these and they are so soft and work for weekends or a casual day in the office.

Apple Watch band, my husband got one of these after I got one for myself and we both love it so much! He works out in it too!

monogrammed charger organizer, perfect for travel and the office - when both of those become more of a regular thing later this year!

bluetooth food thermometer, my husband has been wanting one of these. It's perfect for grilling!

hooded sweatshirt, my husband lives in this on the weekends. It looks mighty cozy!

face wash, both my son and husband love this face wash. It smells great and I've been known to use it here and there too!


 

site design by kiki co.