Thursday, November 12, 2020

Old Navy winter try on session!

 Today I am excited to show you some really impressive pieces from Old Navy. Their new holiday selections are SO good and I also found a few active pieces that I am super impressed by. I can usually find a cute piece or two whenever I pop into Old Navy or shop online - since I buy a lot for my kids there - but this time was something special. Truly so, so many cute pieces and of course always amazing prices. Plus I felt like the quality of their items lately is really great. All these pieces are really gorgeous in persons.  Let's take a look...


(above & below) fair isle sweater (more patterns available)
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is SO dang good. I just love the classic fair isle pattern here and how wintry and festive this is. It's great for everyday wear but would be extra cute for low key festive events like Thanksgiving or any casual holiday get together. I paired it with flats but it would be cute with winter boots too!

Styled with: jeans (on sale), flats



(above & below) red sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is a really festive color for the holidays. I don't wear a lot of color but I do love a pop of red for the Christmas. If red isn't your thing, this sweater is available in lots of other colors too.

Styled with: jeans (on sale), leopard loafers



(above & below) camel mockneck sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: While this sweater definitely runs true to size, this one would've been great to get one size up too for a more oversized look.  Other than that, this sweater is gorgeous... super soft, gorgeous stitching and I really love the mock neck and balloon sleeves.  Total winner!




(above & below) plaid shirt
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: If you need a classic plaid shirt for the holiday season Old Navy always has good options. The fit is relaxed and cozy and the fabric is super soft. This plaid pattern is so classic and it's a fun piece to dress up or down for the holidays and winter.

Styled with: jeans, loafers



(above & below) olive joggers
Sizing: These run a touch small because they are snug in the waist. If you are between sizes go up a size. I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: These. Are. So. Good. Wow!  Similar to the Athleta pair that is triple the price this pair of joggers is super flattering and easy to wear. The fabric has a great drape to them, so while they would work for workouts, they are also really refined for everyday wear. I'm in love.

Styled with: t-shirtsneakers



(above & below) grey legging jogger
Sizing: Runs a touch small, but I am in my usual size small. If between sizes, go up a size.
Thoughts: Another pair of active pants that are just SO good. Although I have to say these would fall in the lounge-wear category for me. They are quite thick and seem to be fleece lined so a regular gym workout would probably be too hot and sweaty for these. However lounging at home or a walk outside on a chilly day would be perfect. I love that these have jogger features like the tie waist, cuffs and pockets but with a legging fit. Very very cute and cozy. 

Styled with:  t-shirtsneakers



(above & below) sherpa jacket
Sizing: Runs a touch big, but I am in my usual size small. Works perfect for layering underneath.
Thoughts: This is SO good and is going to be a winter staple for errands, throwing over gym clothes or walking the dog. It's extremely soft and cozy. This would also make an incredible gift for girlfriends, teens, tweens or college age gals on your list. It's available in tons of colors too! I can already predict that my daughter will be wanting to borrow this!



(above & below) sherpa sweatshirt
Sizing: Runs maybe just a touch small, but I am in my usual size small. Size up for a roomier fit.
Thoughts: This is another homerun here! So so cute and soft and great for cuddling around the house. On super cold days it would be perfect to layer under a coat too. This is another piece that is PERFECT for gift giving and any gal on your list, young or old, would love it! There are SO many fun colors available too.









 

site design by kiki co.