Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Holiday pjs have landed!

What holiday tradition is more wholesome and cozy than family pjs? I've always loved getting pjs as a gift each holiday season and they are a great gift to give as well. I usually don't start wearing my holiday pjs until December but I definitely start buying them to have ready for gifting much earlier! Whatever I wear in December is usually a vestige of holidays past... but the entire family gets new pjs on Christmas Eve so we can wake up with them on Christmas morning. Sometimes we do holiday themes, sometimes we match, sometimes we don't match. Really, it's different every year depending on what Santa (wink, wink) finds for everyone that year. 

Today my daughter and I are showing off a really fun set that we both love (so soft!) and I've got a round up with tons of options for the whole family.  Whether you like plaids or stripes, matching or just the perfect pair for each family member - there are no rules here!  My daughter and I are wearing this set here which is available in a few really fun colors. I suggest going with your usual size.








Here is a huge round up of tons of family pajamas for the holidays... sweet dreams!

 

site design by kiki co.