Friday, October 23, 2020

Nordstrom Try Ons!

I've got some SUPER cozy try ons from Nordstrom today. Dressing for the fall is just the best. I love all the cozy sweaters, oversized top and layering. There really isn't a bad one in the bunch today, these are all keepers in my opinion and some of them you may have already seen around the blog and Instagram since they are so good I've already been wearing them a ton. Let's take a look at the pieces...



(above & below) thermal sweater
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: It looks like this beige color is sold out (I will watch for restocks) but it's still available in grey and I would say it's so good just snag it in whatever color you can! It's like a thermal t-shirt but in a very nice sweater knit. This is SO good. Incredibly soft and fits super casual like a sweatshirt. Plus this looks and feels MUCH more expensive than it is. Such a great find!




(above & below) fair isle sweater
Sizing: I am in my usual size small, true to size.
Thoughts: I LOVE fair isle for winter. It's just my favorite. Plus these pieces are always so special to me because the knit details are so beautiful. This is going to be gorgeous for winter and it's a great piece to wear to Thanksgiving or Christmas events. Especially since most of them will be quite casual this year. This is an A++ piece!




(above & below) oversized black sweater
Sizing: Fits oversized, I went down a size to XS.
Thoughts: I got this just a few weeks ago and it's already been worn like 4 times. It's a winner. This one is more of an investment but I can see wearing it many seasons in the future too. It works great with jeans or leggings and is so, so cozy!





(above & below) oversized grey pullover
Sizing: Oversized, I went down a size to XS.
Thoughts: This is a really fun oversized top that is a mix between a thin sweatshirt and a thick t-shirt. It's great for throwing on over pjs or work out clothes or just on it's own around the house. It's super oversized and works great with leggings.




(above & below) funnel neck sweatshirt
Sizing: I am in a medium (ordered a small and a medium was sent) but I think it works great. I think you could go with your usual size OR size up. Sizing up works for me.
Thoughts: I just LOVE this. It's so beautiful and the fabric is so unique. It's incredibly soft. While a little on the pricey side I think it's 100% worth it.




(above & below) striped pj set
Sizing: I am in my usual size small. True to size.
Thoughts: This set is SO good and such a great price too! Snag one for yourself and for your sisters, mom, friends, etc for the holidays. This is a great gifting piece. I love how lightweight and soft the fabric is and I've already slept in mine and they are super comfortable for sleep. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.




(above & below) grey lounge set
Sizing: I am in my usual size small. Runs a touch big so you could go down a size if you are between sizes.
Thoughts: This looked too big right out of the box but I actually like the slightly oversized fit. The fabric is super soft and stretchy and this is the perfect hybrid of pjs and lounge wear. I'm really digging it. This is another set that would make a great gift for the holidays.



Sizing: True to size, even with the fur lining I took my usual size in Birkenstocks.
Thoughts: These are incredibly soft and cozy and really quite warm as well! I definitely think they keep my feet warm even when it's traditionally too cold for open toe shoes. A few people had questions about whether the fur turns your feet black (some people mentioned it in the reviews) and it didn't happen at first but it has happened a few times since. It wipes right off and didn't leave stains on any carpet or furniture. I honestly love these so blindly it doesn't matter to me. But if you wanted the same look without the black you could try this pair that is white fur.


Sizing: Runs a little big, I am usually between a 6.5 and 7 and the 7 was huge. 6.5 was perfect.
Thoughts: So I originally linked to these as a less expensive alternative to my Golden Goose sneakers but decided to order them to see in person how they look/feel. And while I do think they are a great alternative to GGs, they stand alone very well. They are super chic, nice and slim (which I find flattering) and crazy comfortable. I love the leather and suede details with some very slight distressing. These are super high quality and very soft leather making them super comfortable. Really, I can't not recommend them enough. They are so great in person!




 

site design by kiki co.