Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Nordstrom anniversary sale: items I own and love!

Last year for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I pulled together a post featuring items I own and love that will be back in the sale this year. It was such a popular post I thought I would do it again this year. The NSale is full of so many classic pieces each year and I love that some of these classics have real staying power and come back season after season.

Here are some items I own and LOVE and have loved over previous seasons. I think you will love them too!

(above)
Spanx leggings (true to size, or size up if between sizes) - I have owned these forever and just love them. They are great for fall and winter since they are quite warm too.
cream mockneck sweater (runs big, I went down a size) - a true favorite from last winter this oversized sweater is so soft and cozy. Works great with leggings, jeans or joggers
Adidas sneakers (runs big, I usually wear between 6.5/7 and have a 6) - these are my current walking shoes. I think they are better errand/around town shoes but they work for walks too!


(above)
crewneck cashmere sweater (runs big, I went down a size) - cashmere is always my favorite to buy in the NSale since the prices are so great. This sweater is such a classic. The colors are a bit different this year, but the style is the same.
rag & bone jeans  true to size) - I just got these jeans and LOVE them. Very soft, perfect amount of stretch and super flattering. The cut is the exact same but the finish looks a tiny bit different in the sale. Either way, it's a great price. 
sorel wedge ankle boots (true to size) - these were my BEST purchase from the sale last year. They are pricey but SO worth it. I wear them in snow and ice and they are waterproof and have a nice thick tread for all weather. I can't recommend them enough.

(above)
grey cardigan sweater (runs big, go down a size) - this sweater is in the sale pretty much every year and it's always a favorite. It's soft and stretchy and so cozy for cool days.
black button front jeans (true to size) - my version are several years old, but this idea is the same. Mine were more of a faded black when I purchased them, the NSale version this year is more of a deep black.


(above)
sorel wedge ankle boots (true to size)

(above)
Adidas sneakers (runs big, I usually wear between 6.5/7 and have a 6)

(above)
ankle boots (true to size)
These were an NSale purchase 2 years ago and I still love them SO much. I love the slightly shorter height of the boot on the ankle since it works with jeans really well. 

(above)
stan smith sneakers (runs big, I went down a full size)
These are so classic and comfortable and are a great price. I've worn my for full days at Disney and around town with the kids. 

(above)
fleece blanket (middle) & chunky knit blanket (top)
These are two of my favorite blankets... the top one I purchased 2 years ago in the NSale and the middle fleece one I got last year. This year I'm snagging a few more of the fleece options since the price is so good and they wash really great (hello, kids and pets)!

(above)
feathers underwire bra (follow sizing guide online) - I admit I don't wear tons of underwire bras lately, but when I do... it's this one. I've worn this style for many years and the NSale is a great time to snag a new one since they rarely go on sale. They are so beautiful in person.

(above)
tory burch wallet (logo is slightly different this year) - this is another NSale purchase from 2 or 3 years ago. I use it everyday and it's in and out of my purse constantly and it still look brand new. It's a little pricey, but such good quality.

(above)
slip hair ties & t3 hair dryer - two beauty purchases I use almost daily. I've noticed a big reduction in breakage since starting to use these slip hair ties. They are much gentler on my hair than anything I've tried before.  This hair dryer is fantastic. More quiet than others I've tried and doesn't fry my hair.

(above)
gold bar necklace & gold crescent necklace - I don't even know how long I've owned these two necklaces.  Forever! They are so classic and great quality since they still look brand new. They are great layered or on their own.




 

site design by kiki co.