Friday, August 7, 2020

10 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Outfits!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is HERE... early access shopping started earlier this week and I will be shopping for myself TODAY!  I pulled together 10 AMAZING outfits from head to toe sale pieces. If you are still waiting to shop the sale, be sure to add your favorites to your wishlist. It's super easy and a great way to stay organized for the day you can shop the sale. I know I personally have been filling my wishlist with my top picks and also a few back ups in case the first choice sells out quickly.

I am dreaming of just snapping my fingers and just making all these items appear in my closet right about now... maybe you too? I hope you enjoy these fall looks. I am so inspired by all these fall pieces and really looking forward to fall weather right now!






























 

site design by kiki co.