Tuesday, July 21, 2020

recent amazon finds!

It's time for another fun Amazon finds round up! You can see more Amazon posts in the archives here. I'm going to try to make this a monthly feature - so stay tuned for more! Let's take a look at some of my favorites from our favorite retailer...



colorful bracelets (this set and this set) - these are SO fun and I was super impressed with the quality as well. You can wear one or three or layer a bunch of them - whatever you like! I've found they really bring a lot of personality to a simple outfit. 
puff sleeve top - this is a real gem that I can't wait to wear. I would call the fabric somewhere between a thick t-shirt and a thin sweatshirt. It's super soft and the puff sleeve is delicate and adorable. I got my usual size small so it runs TRUE TO SIZE. There are tons of color options too!
striped sweater - a perfect summer sweater that will transition really well to fall too. It's so cute with denim shorts or white jeans. It runs a little big. I went with my usual size, but if you are between sizes you could size down too.
soft cotton beauty squares - I first ordered these about 3 years ago. This package lasted me that long! They are super soft organic cotton squares for applying toner. I love that they are nice and thin so that you aren't wasting a bunch of product getting soaked into the cotton pad, instead you get it all no your face!
dyson vacuum (exact, but often out of stock. THIS one is similar) - this has been a MUST HAVE over the past four months. Between having everyone home ALL the time and getting a dog, the house needs to be vacuumed seemingly all the time. I love how powerful this vacuum is for being so small and cordless vacuuming is a dream come true. The charge lasts forever and I love the clear tank that shows you what you sucked up - it's gross but satisfying!
slip hair ties - okay these little suckers are kind of expensive. BUT they are the first hair tie that doesn't hurt my head. And I can tell there is so much less damage since I pull my hair back a lot (especially lately).  I love that they stay put, but are super comfortable. And if you like to pull your hair back while you sleep these are perfect for that too!
soft bras with removable padding - after I pulled together my big comfortable bra post I found these! They are real gems! All of the bras in the previous post are not padded, which is fine for fall and winter when I am wearing thicker tops. But for summer I really need something with just a tiny bit of padding - and these are just that. Plus, the padding is removable if you don't prefer it or just want options. I bought two and LOVE them. They run true to size!

 

site design by kiki co.