Wednesday, July 22, 2020

new arrivals I love!

I have to admit that I am already dreaming about fall fashion. I'm definitely not wearing fall clothes right now... it's hot! But my mind is going there. Here are a few items that are on my current wish list... some hint at fall, but some of them work for now too. Either way... the black, white, denim and rust tones are definitely my summer to fall inspiration right now.


top row, from left: 
white tee, arguably my favorite white tee ever. True to size, but runs a little oversized.
leopard espadrilles, so cute and would work great for summer to fall.
striped tee, definitely works now and perfect for fall too!

middle row, from left: 
sneakers, yes they are expensive! But I love the beige for fall and I am a sucker for a hint of pink!
denim, I haven't ordered from this brand in forever but I've always loved how they fit. The finish is perfect!
rust sweater, I am obsessed with this color for fall. It would work great with white jeans in September and later this fall with blue or black jeans.


bottom row, from left: 
woven tote, isn't this gorgeous? I love the long strap and short strap option!
tie dye sweatshirt, the perfect tie dye if you are more minimalist! This would be adorable with leggings or denim shorts.
loafers, I have these in black and the brown pair is on my fall wish list. They are super comfortable!


 

site design by kiki co.